Thursday, September 19, 2013

Glorify God

In John 15:8 Jesus told the disciples, “My Father is glorified by this, that you bear much fruit.” If  our given  talents and gifts  bear fruits, we are glorifying the might of God. Our success, our achievements, give glory to God. Therefore always strive to be fruitful and work hard for your attainments.
 
 Psalm 50:23 says, “He who offers a sacrifice of thanksgiving honors Me.” Appreciation acknowledges the good providence of God. It tells the whole world..my heavenly Father loves me and it manifest his Holy Name.

“I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am” (Philippians 4:11). Contentment glories the blessings of God-discontentment is another form of questioning and blaming.Learn to look deeply beneath your discontentment. Many blessings, you  overlooked  or taken for granted lies embedded within and that has allowed you to live even in your discontentment.  Have you ever wondered, how you managed to survive the hard times?

Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son
” (John 14:13). 
End your prayers with "In Jesus Holy Name Amen".  We have been left with a powerful legacy..Why do we still hesitate, why do we still doubt? 

No comments:

Post a Comment