Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Say Yes instead of No to Parents

The  No  word, children's favourite vocabulary  in the home front. Before even hearing the question asked, that word is uttered. A radio station was speaking about this issue..:when mum ask the )::"would you like to help me" "go with me" "spend some time with me " ):  more often than not, the answer  she gets is always a big , big Yawn. 


Time to say yes and say it more often because, one day you will not be able to say the yes word  and then regrets will be a permanent fixture in your mind: " I wish I had done this.....I wish I had spent more time"  extra...

I thought that was wonderful advice...Say the yes word more often to people who cares and are always there for you. Do not take them for granted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment