Saturday, June 5, 2010

First Friday, Holy Hour

Is there a purpose, this journey given  me Lord??? I know and I believe there is and yet I wondered and I asked why all the time, when the sight clouds, the heart breaks and tomorrow becomes an anxiety ...when friends turn out to be wolves in sheep's clothing's, when life disillusions....And then, I am reminded that my God stands with me and His Hand leads me , whatever the paths ....I need not be afraid because His Very Presence is with me....and suddenly...... comfort flows in and gratitude gushes forth in tears of joy......It is grace that brought me to thee Lord and grace will surely see me safely home  ....Thank you Lord God!

Did  you teared as well,  my brothers and sisters? Did an ocean of humbleness engulf you and suddenly you felt the love, the presence of God in your very existence,,,images flashing forth- the many, many times, He soothes and cares for you, when you were down, out and in pain??? How he calms the raging storm and guide your boat into calm and smooth waters??? It's the Divine Awareness, gifted us and People, it is also the promise magnifested that we are His people, his children and He is our God.

No comments:

Post a Comment