Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Cocoon struggles and finally after a long while......breaks free and emerges, beautiful to behold...so too the spirit and the soul constantly battles..to preserve, their spiritual  faithfulness to the Lord God. We pray, through  His grace, ....in every battle, we emerge beautiful and victorious   ....
.
The world around us is a frightening place and evil of all sorts and forms exist.....many wolves are in sheeps' clothings, ready to devour..or lead you to destruction .......scariest part is.....many do not play fair, they delight in  spiritual warfare.
.
We people of faith and love have nothing to counter save pray...being  patient.... look to the grace and light of the Lord God. We are followers of One who is LOVE and Goodness......Sigh!!!!Sometimes, it is so, so very difficult to be Christian! And yes, Autumn here had pinched her Lord God, blue black over this issue.....many, many times...of course..contrite and remorseful later.....Wonderfully He does not send thunder and lighting...but  responsed in LOVE

This morning, she was immensely touched by the assurances from Psalm 23: 


The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want.....He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside still waters; he restores my soul He leads me in paths of righteous for his name's sake...I fear no evil for thou art with me, for thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me......Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies; thou anointest my head with oil, my cup overflows.Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me, all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord for ever...

So Beautiful, so Soul liftingly comforting...such a world of promise and reassurances, How could she not love You Lord??!

No comments:

Post a Comment