Friday, September 14, 2012

Beauty of my God


The beauty of  the path I have chosen??? Simple! My Lord and God, He took me into his pasture-though I am poor, weak and a sinner...... He has compassion and  He looked beyond my  wrong doings and welcomed me into His Presence just the way I am.. in my home attire, unkempt appearance...devoid of image paints...the real person of me. He cleanse me and gives me fresh garments...He quench my thirst and nourishes me.......I have no secrets from Him...I do not need to pretend....The most beautiful part?? He sees something good in me...He believes in me and  He loves  and cares for me.

My Lord God? He's with me every second of the day, in my waking hours, in my sleep, even in my dreams...He is  life which sustains me!!





No comments:

Post a Comment