Saturday, February 26, 2011


For God alone, my soul waits in silence, for my hope is from Him, He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress, I shall  not be shaken. On God rests my deliverance and my honour; my mighty rock, my refuge is GOD

Psalms 62-5:7

So many anxieties ....and why are we anxious when God is our refuge and our mighty rock??The food that we eat, the clothes that we wear...what tomorrow will bring....Matthew 6:24-34 tells us...let tomorrow worry about itself...each day has enough trouble of  its own.God knows what we need for our daily subsistence and He provides, just
as he does the birds of the air; the lilies and flowers of the fields... see how wonderfully serene, they are...free and  at peace....and so should we be, folks. ...so should we be......Have we not been told that man plans but God decides????

Why then do man- us humans insist on running around in circles, totally ignoring the  grace  of faith-  standing by in ready mode ready to actualize , to crystallize, what trust brings , that peace forever walks  by our side ??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment