Friday, December 14, 2012

Carollers came a calling- for an early Christmas!!

Carollers came a calling this evening...And what a Ho! Ho! Ho! it was. They led me on a merry jig  which caught me off guard.  I danced around with Santa Claus, amidst the carollers. Fun!  but then,  I suddenly realised..hey, I am in my home clothes , not fit for any  picture snapping.

What the heck!  this Christmas, I want to be my real self, without the ICI paints and the props-the natural self of me...the way, I am. I am preparing for a non pretentious 2013.

Nope, I didn't even put up a tree. For once, Christmas to me is the person of Jesus and not the festive tree!! Santas are great guys..they are the bearers of good tidings and Christmas joy and that joy just flew into my home!!

Thanks BEC Bandar Puteri Klang. You guys are a marvellous lot!! Loved the dance Santa !. You made my day!!

Merry Christmas one and all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment