Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Where is the line to see Jesus??

Where is the line to see Jesus? Where is the line indeed??

 I don't see any line. I only see his face in every turn. He reaches out  to me in my regrets and sorrow,comforts and reassures.  He smiles with me  in all my joys. He walks life's journey with me , helping me carry my baggages,  accompanying me into every step and turn. He whispers encouragement when I am faint hearted...When uncertainty strikes, he holds up his torch to show me the way...He lend me his strength and holds me up when I falter and stumbles.


No line. to see Jesus .people....just  His Hand steadily and firmly  leading  and guiding, never failing me .He leads me to fertile soil and put good seeds into  my hands...I have put my dreams into His Hand, because I know, He needed me to trust in Him. Even if the setting sun gathers dusk...He will find a way to fulfil my every cherished  dream and make things work for me.

I was so alone before but since I allowed Him to lead and take charge, I have an army of angels with me. My presence grows with your faith, He said, believe and your faith shall bring in the harvest..

I have hit the bottom...I have sank many times, I have questioned Him, oh, so many times but He  never gave up on me. ...I have come for sinners and not the righteous,  He said..take heart  I have forgiven you. Repent and sin no more.

Can you blame me if I tell you, there is no line to see Jesus and that He is in the very breath of this universe, I walk upon??

 Blessed are the weak and the  poor....and I am poor in spirit and material possession...He sees my  naked soul, where there is no pretence....He looks kindly upon my poverty and drew no distinction  between me and the "have all". I am important to Him...I matter to Him.

Where is the line to see Jesus???There is no line, my friends...no, none at all. 

Santa Claus brought me presents, but Christ gave his life for me!! He was born for me!! Merry Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment