Thursday, January 3, 2013

Space near God


I was reading about Orchard Heights, a homestead in Karak, Pahang -in the Star and I thought, what a fantastic place to retreat for a few days to heal the spirit and the soul. The air appears fresh and seemed cool and there were my favourite fruits , rambutans, mangosteen, nangka, dukong and durians to booth!

Serene, lay back with plenty of space and stillness to find peace with my inner self and God...and I'm not going to refer to Him as Above. I  see him taking  wonderful morning and evening walks with me..just the two of us...oh, yah, not forgetting the hordes of angels that always stay close to Him...

I would like to listen to His voice for myself..and enjoy His company for myself, without the need to worry whether I have monopolised Him too much and feel guilty about it...that's the miracle of space and stillness, away from the crowd...moments of connection and bonding...Of course..it is not only Orchard Heights.., anywhere out there  in the cool quiet countryside will do. I don't know anything about that place, save what I read in the Star, but it arouses in me a need to be out there somewhere away from the maddening crowd , the need to flash camera smiles, all the the clutters and baggages of living and just enjoy..moments..near my God and truly be my self, pyjamas and all !!

No comments:

Post a Comment