Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Good examples in Jesus' name

Let no one despise your youth, but set the believers an example, in speech and conduct, in love, in faith, in purity. 1 Timothy 5:12
Good examples of those selected to serve God and fellow believers strengthen the bond of goodness, the foundation of Christ's church-manifesting the teachings of the Lord- love, being Christian and action do speak louder than words.

As a little girl, what drew me to the Church were the love, charitable actions and genuine goodness of  shepherds and stewards..their kind and calm demeanour, their smiles, their encouragement, motivation, charity and care. Those were cherish qualities which continued to strengthen me..as I looked back in gratitude. I remembered the times and I praise God, because  the kindness shown to me as a child remains the fortress which  preserved my faith,belief and kept me going,. ..There's love,  there's goodness , there's beauty in the Church of Christ..

No comments:

Post a Comment