Thursday, May 9, 2013

Nevertheless, I tell you the truth; it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Counsellor will not come to you, but if I  go, I will send him to you. John 16:7
I do believe!


 The time from his ascension until He comes again, we have been left in the care of the  Holy Spirit, the divine counsellor, who will feed us with wisdom, clarity,direction and unfailing strength if we keep Him in our hearts. If our spirit and soul abide in Him , if we accept and acknowledge Him as the Holy Spirit of God, our Advocate. If we truly believe He will remain with us until the end of time, and even then, we will return to Him because He had chosen us and we are of his pasture and His  Kingdom.

This is a day of great significance. No matter how long ago it happened, His promise and His spirit lives on,  in us. 

I do not know if you believe,  but do spend some time connecting with  His Holy Spirit  - alone..away from the noise of the world  and you'll be surprised how  clarity and peace descend upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment