Friday, July 26, 2013

A note to God

 If any man lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives to all men generously and without reproaching and it will be given him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind. For that person must not suppose that a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways, will receive anything from the Lord.  James 1:5-8
I  journeyed for decades 
Reproach dodged my steps
I've asked as you told me
to ..
oh a trillion times...
needs and wants
And yet and yet..
Hope kept its distance.

I realise now Lord
what it is that I had  missed
I was in faith
and yet in wavering state
both doubts and faith
intermingling....
Like the crushing waves
Coming and going
wavering,drunken 
unstable in double mindedness
Hoping, and yet questioning!

I've got to see and  know
as I do now,
That what I asked of you
Is already done-
Faith seen and hope already 
held firm
No doubting, no none at all!

In appreciation of Fr. VA Michael's  homily -healing mass-St. Anne, Port Klang.




No comments:

Post a Comment