Monday, July 15, 2013

I Can!

I will not fear the devious will power  of the wicked , the subjection to hurt and pain because the hand of the Lord God is with me!! If the Lord is with me, who dare stand against me??

I can rise up, soar like the eagle!. I can break out of my prison  I can be that important somebody I want to be! I am an achiever!
  
Let that be the mantra of the weak and the under achieved!..


 If you meekly accept your lot, you are giving permission to life to place you second, to be the movie extras working in  the shadows..  Break out from behind the scenes- be the main star-the captain of your own ship! Take control! Reach for the sky and you will surely succeed!! It is all in the attitude, the mind  -how hungry you are for first place!  


No comments:

Post a Comment