Friday, August 9, 2013

Captured my dreams

A new day  begins,
shimmers of  gold .
I look heavenwards
and breathed in
deeply,
Ah, clear, the bright blue sky,
Smiling down on my horizon!


Picturesque , serene than ever!
Yet,  ushering in new bustles ... .
Chiselling sculptures forgotten ,
breathing life into once  forsaken !
Ah! What satisfaction the heart sings
As new life takes shape.
How soothing, and serenading,
the  music of the air!
As confidence and fresh energy sweeps in.

Now the season,
now the space and  time
to fulfil  dreams
ignited once upon a time,
and still  left unaccomplished!
But now the roar of  passion flames
once more,
awaken from its troubled sleep
Eager, to imprint its rightful
presence,
The sands of time.

Peace, my mind and heart-
Beholding you,my dream,
A solid   frame in vigour abound-
I see you, I touch you
I live you...
I rejoice in you!
Let us travel the world together
Spinning and weaving  tales,
Touching hearts and
awakening minds!




No comments:

Post a Comment